Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite and I'll win the fight

Day 20

Sorry for stopping to post after Day 2 ! was caught up with work, fun and LAZINESS !

So 2 get to the point, I have so far managed to keep myself off mypoision food Soda Pringles & Pastry ! except for that one piece of cake i ate to celebrate my Niece turning 2 months old !
But the Walking has become irregular after the first two weeks. I  went for a walk last evening but could not this evening. I will pick it up again tomorrow onwards I promise !

By the way thanx for the support from across the globe the first time i wavered (that was on the 3rd or the 4th day i think)



Come to think of it i did eat Nann just 2 nights ago at dinner while celebrating completion of a project and start of a new business partnership. My Bad ! too many times i hve slipped it seems.

But then this one time i held on thnx to u all.


Now to answer your question Niti : i stopped getting on top of the scales the day it hit 100Kgs (i used to joke i wanted to hit a century ) and am too ashamed to weigh myself again until i think i hve come below that mark.  It will b hopefully not a very long wait for the day i am bck on the machine. Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite  and I'll win the fight

Thank you Niti for asking me to continue writing  my blog and sorry for hve renegaded on my promise to do it last weekend.

 So this week onwards i will make use of that Treadmill standing useless in the guest room .

 More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment